September 8, 2008

Bowhead

About a month ago, I was packing up a suitcase for a quick trip to Arlington. I noticed that one by one, McKlayne's bows (since I, of course, had to pack one to go with every outfit, she'd be wearing on the trip) were slowly disappearing from the mesh netting that I had clipped them to.

I followed the culprit as he made his way over to the swing she was sleeping in. And this is what I found:



And, of course, he wanted a picture with a bow in his hair, too. This kid loves headbands and bows! It must be all that pretty hair!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

these children are just so beautiful!! i mean asher even looks good with a girly pink bow... who does that?

oh i love them so so much!

loved spending the afternoon with you :)

Hendrick Family said...

Oh cute!

Brettney said...

SOOO beautiful!! Sorry, I know you prefer "handsome" for a little boy, but he is one gorgeous little boy and has one beautiful little sister. Wonderful kiddos. Gosh, i miss yall.

the herzogs said...

that is hilarious and precious!! kirby you are awesome and blessed and encouraged me with your visit!

The Currie Family said...

no wonder people call him a girl!! ;o)

Meredith Arledge said...

oh my goodness...so cute! henry is also obsessed with head bands and bows...and now, eleanor's shoes! it's so funny!

Anonymous said...

In about 15 years, that boy is gonna wish his momma never had a blog.

Kyle said...

So adorable!

Becki Francy said...

your children are adorable...the bow thing is to die for cute!